Friday, April 23, 2010

Things are Starting to Realign

A few good things came out of yesterday. First things first, it was my adorable little nephew Matthew's first birthday. I didn't get to see him but I did get to sing to him on the phone. I'll get to celebrate with the little uno next weekend.

On the garden and bee front, things are much improving. I've noticed that some of my seeds that never sprouted in the "dead" tomato tray came up! I have three new seedlings...I swear it's when I just start to give up they surprise me. I also have what I call my two Jack and the Bean Stalk seedlings. They are less than two weeks old and they are probably a good 15 inches of bean stalk. They look pretty funny but I'm happy that they're happy.

Speaking of happy, the bees are doing so much better. We've installed a new type of top feeder and the bees seem pleased. It looks ugly and if they weren't doing so well with it, I think that I would veto it right away but I'll let it go for now.

A few days ago when things just weren't going very well I also lost my camera. I found it last night. I'll load up some pictures tonight. See things are getting better all the time. I need an astrologist or someone like that to tell me what on earth was going on for the past week.

The sun is shining, it's Friday, hallelujah.

Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment